- Spend a few minutes making a thoughtful list of the family member combinations you'd like photographed.
- Avoid listing every possible permutation you can think of!
- Keep in mind that each combination takes about 3-5 minutes to set up and photograph, depending on the size of the group.
- The cocktail hour is a great time to get those additional shots of your extended family members and college buddies.
- Communicate to family ahead of time that these pictures are important to you. This starts the session off on a great note, with family arriving on time and ready to make pictures!
—> Return to index